Automation, AI and the Internet of Things are permanently changing our working and private lives. As part of our team of editors, you will independently develop communication concepts defining how to reach different target groups with information about these exciting topics and how to implement these concepts in different types of texts. You will work closely with our product and industry experts.
Does this sound like your dream job? JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career with our team!
- Your responsibilities
- Writing and editing editorial articles, background texts on trending topics, video scripts and presentation texts
- Researching current topics e.g. from the fields of automation and Industry 4.0
- Preparing researched topics for target groups
- Providing editorial assistance when producing the customer magazine
- Providing support for the trade press in Austria
- Your background
- Stylistically confident copywriting and a flair for language;
- Editorial experience an advantage
- Great interest in technical topics
- Very good English skills
- Ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and confident appearance
- Independent and reliable approach to your work
- An exciting and challenging job in an international environment
- The opportunity to actively contribute and advance your ideas
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of
€3,102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.