Are you enthusiastic about the strategic and operational development of processes and structures at a company? Ideally, you have very good understanding of technical and organizational processes from work at a production company and already have several years of experience in the area of process optimization? Then we have just the right job for you!
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Start your career at our international high-tech company now!
- Your responsibilities
- Implementing and managing Lean Six Sigma projects
- Further developing a Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement culture as well as methods, standards and competencies
- Providing professional and methodical support for implementation of an operational excellence strategy and lean management
- Providing professional and methodical support to process experts in specialist areas for defining and improving processes
- Providing support for the further development of a business process management system
- Your background
- Completed business or technical studies or comparable qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of process management and process optimization
- Very high professional and methodological competence (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPM, Industrial Engineering, Plant Logistics, Maintenance, Quality), ideally valid Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma certification or comparable training
- Ideally experience in project management, business process management as well as modeling using a typical process management tool (ARIS, Signavio, etc.)
- Very good German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, as well as Jira/Confluence and SAP
- Ability to organize own work area independently and to react quickly and flexibly to changing requirements
- Strong communication and convincing personality with professional demeanor and social competence when dealing with national and international teams
- Analytical and structured approach to work with high quality awareness
- Initiative and openness for new topics as well as enjoyment in the development of sustainable solutions
- A challenging and exciting area of activity with room for creativity
- A motivated team with whom you can master new challenges together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to 8 days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 3,102.45 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.