Do you like to work independently? Are you tech-savvy and seeking an exciting job in an informal environment? As a building technician, you will support our facility management team primarily in the maintenance, repair and optimization of all technical building systems.
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM and join our Facility Management team at B&R!
- Your area of responsibility
- Independent maintenance, servicing and repair of technical systems with a focus on heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Support for technical projects and recurring tests
- Support in the area of facility services for both indoor and outdoor facilities
- Your background
- Completed technical training (e.g. apprenticeship) preferably as a plumber or electrician
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the technology sector preferred
- Strong command of the German language is required
- English skills are an advantage
- MS Office skills desired
- Residence in local vicinity (on-call duty)
- Service-oriented with a high level of commitment
- Preference for a self-reliant and structured way of working
- What we offer
- A secure and long-term job in a modern working environment
- Interesting and varied activities within a motivated team
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of €2,287.03 gross/month.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.