Are you looking for a challenging and varied job in the field of bookkeeping/accounting? Do you describe yourself as a number-cruncher, do you have an analytical mindset and are you characterized by your precise and accurate approach to work? Do you have professional experience as an accountant, but would like to develop further in this area and are also open to project work? Then we have just the right job for you!
JOIN THE AUTOMATION TEAM - Support the Accounting and Reporting team at our headquarters in Eggelsberg!
- Your responsibilities
- Implementing current accounting including the rough balance sheet
- Carrying out fixed asset accounting
- Managing accounts receivable and payable
- Supporting finalization and project work
- Carrying out reconciliation work (accruals, deferrals, etc.)
- Taking part in corporate group reporting
- Communicating and coordinating with external partners (e.g. authorities)
- Your background
- Completed commercial training (Austrian HAK, HBLA or similar) with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience, accountant's examination preferred
- Independent, self-reliant and structured approach to work
- Flexible, resilient and communicative
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP R/3 knowledge preferred
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- A challenging and diverse area of activity with room for creativity
- A secure and long-term job in an international high-tech company
- An personalized training phase for your perfect start at B&R
- A motivated team with whom you can master new tasks together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation, eye-level communication and an informal work culture
- Customized training and development programs at our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day compensatory time and up to eight days of home office per month
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern IT systems / home office / employee cafeteria "Orangerie" / free hot drinks / sabbaticals / various sports activities and much more)
In order to comply with legal requirements, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement for the electrical and electronics industry in the amount of € 2,751.84 gross/month. A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB's Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and exceeds its customers' expectations time and time again. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio also includes Codian brand delta robots. B&R is part of the ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, and together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.