Bad Homburg, Germany
B&R Automation is a trendsetter and one of the most successful companies in the field of automation for mechanical engineering and plant engineering. As a mid-sized company and leading innovator, we offer you a secure job with attractive development opportunities.
- Your new responsibilities:
- You are responsible for independently implementing software projects for various areas of mechanical engineering.
- Defining requirements together with our customers
- Development of software concepts for different machine types
- Implementing applications using IEC61131-3, C, C++ programming languages
- On-site commissioning at the customers site
- Documenting the developed solution
- Customer care and support for technical issues as well as the technical support of our sales team
- Your qualifications:
- You have a degree in the area of automation technology, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification and have a broad industry know-how.
- You have good programming skills
- You have excellent communication skills, are oriented to customers and can negotiate skillfully, which you will utilize successfully during your daily work with market contacts and customers.
- You have the ability to work in a team and flexibility
- We offer:
- We offer you work in an innovative environment at a privately managed dynamically growing company with technically demanding tasks that continuously grow as you develop personally and professionally, flat hierarchies, helpful colleagues and fair and respectful treatment.
- Structured training and development opportunities
- A company car, also for private use
- You will have the chance to present your ideas and be actively involved in the success of the company.
Join our automation team
Are you greatly interested in the sophisticated technology utilized by our automation systems? Then send your application today, quoting the reference number AATBM106, a possible start date and your salary expectation, to: