The person employed in this position will be responsible for technical support of customers and work on automation projects based on B&R integrated automation solutions.
- Project planning, development, and implementation of custom software solution
- Supporting B&R customers during different implementation stages
- Optimizing existing solutions
- Conducting comprehensive trainings to customers in the respective areas (PLC, I/O, HMI, motion, safety)
- University diploma in one of the following: automation, mechatronics, electrical engineering or electronics
- PLC Programming skills in IEC61131 (Ladder Diagram, Structured Text) and/or ANSI C/C++
- Fundamental technical knowledge in the areas of automation, drive technology, electrical engineering
- Understanding of informatics, electronics, mechatronics and control theory
- Good communication skills in English; Polish - native or full language proficiency
- Solution-oriented approach
- Creativity and ability to work as a part of the team
- An exciting and meaningful job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and drive ideas forward
- A motivated team with whom you can master every challenge together
- Customized training and development programs in our Automation Academy
- Flexible working hours (flextime model) with hourly or full-day time compensation, hybrid work and home office
- Numerous B&R benefits (modern offices and IT systems / home office / integration events/medical care)
The application can be submitted in English or Polish to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add the following clause: "Pursuant to Article 6(1a) and Article 7(1) of the GDPR, I declare that I agree to the processing of my personal data by the administrator, who is B&R Automatyka Przemysłowa Sp. z o.o., ul. Małachowskieo 10, with its registered office in Poznań, in order to carry out the recruitment procedure for the position of Junior Sales Support Engineer. The above consent was given voluntarily in accordance with Article 4 point 11 of the GDPR.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. In particular B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront is driven by a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. B&R has enhanced its automation portfolio in 2020 by acquiring a leading provider of delta robots, Codian Robotics. B&R is part of the ABB Group and its Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, which, together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.