Eggelsberg, Graz, Австрия
Are you interested in the newest trends and technologies in automation?
Would you like to actively participate in the implementation of Industry 4.0, virtual reality and cloud solutions?
And all that "live in action" at our customers' sites in a broad range of industries?
Then this is the job for you (career starters also welcome)!
- Your responsibilities:
- Requirement engineering together with our customers
- Software design for machines and plant automation
- Software development with our Automation Studio and APROL engineering tools
- On-site commissioning at our customer's premises
- Your profile:
- College / university degree in automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a similar education with professional experience.
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Familiar with creating software for automation technologies (PLC, Motion, HM - using high-level languages i.e. ST, C)
- Flexible and a team player with willingness to travel locally/internationally (approx. 30% - 50% of the time)
- We offer:
- Engineering Camp as the perfect entry point to the company (duration of approx. 3 months)
- Interesting and varied job tasks
- Ongoing training courses and a variety of development opportunities within the company.
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team in international automation projects
Gross yearly pay for technical collage graduates (HTL) starts at €31,857 (excluding overtime and bonus pay). A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.