Training: POWERLINK Configuration and Diagnostics [SEM950.1]
- Prerequisites and requirementsDurationModel numberor1 daySEM950.1
Objectives and content
- You will learn the basics of POWERLINK technology.
- You will find out about the "CANopen" application interface for POWERLINK.
- You will learn how to use service and diagnostics options.
- You will learn how POWERLINK functions and is displayed in Automation Studio.
- You will learn how to use the POWERLINK library in Automation Studio.
- You will learn the meaning of the parameters for setting up networks.
- You will learn about the possibilities for optimizing the POWERLINK network in Automation Studio.
- You will learn how to integrate 3rd-party devices using a device description file (XDD).