Training: Integrated motion control: mapp Axis [SEM415.3]
The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for controlling drives. These solutions are configured, put into service and diagnosed using Automation Studio.
A variety of drive components and functions are available.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components allows them to be seamlessly integrated into the machine application.
- Prerequisites and requirementsDurationModel number3 daysSEM415.3
Learning objectives and contents
- The concept behind the B&R drive solution
- Wiring and diagnostics
- Guidance in Automation Help
- Testing environments and commissioning
- Control concepts and autotuning
- Simulation options for a drive
- Preparation of information for support requests
- Navigating Automation Help
- mapp Technology - Motion control: Basic functions
- Motion control: Basic functions - PLCopen
- Programming motion sequences
- PLCopen state diagram
- Error handling in the application