Training: Axis coupling: mapp Axis [SEM417.2]
The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for coupling drives electronically. This makes it possible, for example, to implement couplings for both linear and nonlinear movements.
High-performance drive control solutions from B&R ensure that coupled movements are performed with the highest degree of precision.
Their use is simplified by the use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components, making it quick and easy to implement drive couplings.
- Prerequisites and requirementsDurationModel number2 daysSEM417.2
Learning objectives and contents
- Basics of axes coupling
- Basics of axes groups
- Use of virtual axes
- Linear coupling and dynamic phase shift
- Creating and using electronic cams
- Structure and functionality of the cam automat
- Overview of the different types of compensation gears
- Implementation and modification with mapp functionblocks
- Diagnosis of couplings
- Exercises and examples