Smart devices such as tablets, smartphones, etc. are considered perfect examples of technology with ultimate usability. Unsurprisingly, operators of industrial machines and systems – and therefore also manufacturers of such equipment – desire nothing less when interacting with the machinery they use every day. With mapp View, B&R now offers access to web technology that can be used to develop HMI systems for B&R automation applications. Application engineers can use mapp View to create powerful and intuitive HMI solutions. The web technology used here is encapsulated with mapp View. Learning a broad field of technology is not necessary. HMI developers can focus entirely on creating a solution for the task at hand.
All exercises are performed in an Automation Runtime Simulation (ArSim).
Up to two live sessions are planned every day. Afterwards you will receive exercises. Your tutor will be available in the chat at agreed times. Use the chat capabilities to share your experiences with other participants. Schedule about 3 - 4 hours per day.
- Overview of HMI applications and hardware
- Understanding mapp View
- mapp View configuration guide
- Page creation and navigation
- Visual appearance - Styling
- Data binding with OPC UA
- Integrating media files
- User role system
- Events and actions
- Diagnostics and performance analysis
- Data and diagrams
- Participants create concepts for HMI applications.
- Participants configure HMI applications for machine operation.
- Participants implement designs for various operator panels.
- Participants integrate HMI applications in machines.
- Participants utilize web technology on mobile devices.