TM910 – Control and I/O system design
The process of designing and implementing the electronics is an important part of a machine's lifecycle. In this phase, system requirements must be harmonized with technical feasibility and available components.
Proper selection of control components and infrastructure is critical. In addition to EMC-compliant installation, it is also important to consider the topology, system limits, ambient conditions and power management calculation for the entire control system.
Objectives and content
- B&R system overview
- Functions of the B&R website
- User's manuals, data sheets and documents
- Control and I/O system characteristics
- Working with the X20 control system
- Topologies and infrastructure
- Mechanical and electrical configuration
- Completing the power management calculation
- Selecting and constructing the topology
- Power supply, EMC installation and assembly