IFP Automation is a leading distributor of control systems for industrial automation. IFP was established in Ft Wayne, Indiana in 1976. Since our inception, we have expanded beyond our Ft. Wayne headquarters to South Bend and Indianapolis. We have sales engineers who cover the entire state of Indiana, placed strategically throughout the state near our key markets. All of our sales engineers are technical specialists and our in-house engineering department is available to further support our customers and sales engineers. IFP Automation focuses on engineered control solutions while our Indiana Fluid Power group designs and sells hydraulic & pneumatic systems and components. IFP also offers many value added services, custom system design and assembly, and control systems engineering; we are not simply a parts provider.
- IFP is a focused solutions provider offering customers:
- A full product range of automation motion control products
- Superior Customer Service
- Component and system build capabilities
- Extensive industry knowledge
- A full range of value-added services
- Capability of providing system integration and system design
- Installation assistance
- On-site installation and commissioning
- On-site seminars & training
- Total turnkey solutions advice
IFP is currently looking for a highly motivated experienced Sales Engineer to join our sales team in Indiana.
IFP offers an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a great working environment. You will be part of an energetic, vibrant team and work closely with our supplier partners, customers and IFP colleagues. We offer extensive product and sales training in conjunction with our supplier partners and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role. This position can either be based at our Ft Wayne headquarters or in Central Indiana. Your account base will be a combination of existing IFP accounts as well as target accounts provided by the company.
- Your main responsibilities include:
- Growing sales of IFP’s complete product range (electrical automation) throughout central and northern Indiana by working directly with new and existing customers, our supplier partners and the IFP team.
- Identifying, defining, and developing the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications.
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with our customers.
- Promoting and selling the complete product range of our supplier partners.
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent IFP at these shows.
- Developing a yearly sales plan for assigned territory along with quarterly updates throughout the year.
- Attending sales meetings and training seminars.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this challenging position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com