NE - Greater Boston Area, Stany Zjednoczone
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer to join the Northeast team. This position will reports directly to the Territory Sales Manager.
Ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the New England markets, as well as an established network of OEMs and End Users in the regions. Candidate should reside in the Greater Boston Area. Candidate will attend in depth sales training at the Atlanta, GA B&R facilities.
- Designing with the B&R team, the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in the Southeast territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mechatronics Engineering
- Travel up to 75% within territory
- Experience with Machine and Motion Control
- 3 to 6 years of industry related sales experience
- Valid Passport
- Attend yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Contribute to the already positive work atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Great benefits provided!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.
B&R will provide you extensive product and sales training that will guide you, step by step, as you enter into your sales engineer position.
We have a great benefits and compensation package that includes a significant, attainable bonus plan.
Join us… you will grow your territory and your career.
Send us your resume and we’ll get started.