Mississauga, ON, Kanada
B&R, A Member Of The ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R.
This position will be based in B&R Mississauga, Ontario office. You will report directly to the Vice President of B&R Canada.
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in assigned territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities through direct and channels.
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products, applications and services.
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan.
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System).
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts.
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities.
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows.
- Identifying, defining, and developing the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications.
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers.
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops (local and international)
- Position requires some domestic and little international travel. Must be willing to travel up to 25% outside of territory and up to 75% within territory. Valid passport is required.
- Mechatronic, Mechanical, Software, or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 5+ years Industrial Automation Systems related sales experience.
- Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, & 401k
Join the Automation Team
An extensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com