|Automation Studio||4.3.3 or later|
|Automation Runtime||B4.34 or later|
|mapp Technology Package||mapp View|
|Basic package license||1TGMPVIEW.00-01|
|Behavior when license is missing||License violation indicated by red blinking LED|
- Animated display of the machine process
- SVG graphics based on an open web standard
- Zooming without loss in quality
Widget "Paper" makes it possible to easily animate graphics in the HMI application. This makes it considerably easier to create dynamic HMI applications for machine and process sequences.
- Visualizing a machine structure
- Animating process sequences
Widget "Paper" makes it possible to display SVG graphics. During runtime, these graphics can be modified, animated and zoomed without loss of quality. The following modifications to elements of an SVG graphic are possible:
- Moving an element in the x- and y-direction
- Rotating an element around a point
- Enlarging or shrinking an element.
- Changing the color of an element
- Displaying/Hiding an element
- Tracking a path element using another element
See the EULA at www.br-automation.com/eula.
|EULA (End User License Agreement) - AR & mapp Technology||PDF / 321 KB|