Greenville, SC, Verenigde Staten
iAutomation, a high technology distributor of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for an Account Manager, End User/Integrator Sales in the Greenville South Carolina area. iAutomation’s product offering includes machine control, motion control, sensing and vision, safety systems, mechanical components and stages. We offer engineered systems and services to provide OEM and end user customers a complete automation solution.
As an Account Manager, End User Sales you will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to achieve and exceed annual goals and objectives. By establishing solid and long-term business relationships you will combine technical knowledge with sales skills to achieve these goals.
• Identify opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share.
• Generate, qualify and manage all sales leads, prospects and new customer accounts to meet/exceed agreed team and individual sales objectives.
• Develop sales strategies and goals for distribution and integration opportunities.
• Manage designated sales leads, prospects and customer accounts in a manner incumbent with agreed business objectives. Follow-up all sales opportunities (Direct and indirect) on a timely basis. Capture and document all pertinent information in Netsuite (CRM).
• Manage Key Account relationships and Supplier relationships. This will include collaboration with suppliers, pricing negotiations with both customers and key suppliers.
• Work closely with iAutomation Customer Relations and Engineering teams to ensure the best solution for the customer.
• Maintain and report sales forecasts, potential sales, customer feedback and activity plan and other reports, as required.
• Continuously support the development of strong relationship with key customers. Build and maintain strong relationship with key decision makers.
Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or an equivalent discipline with 2 years’ experience in a technical sales role. Experience selling and supporting industrial automation projects. Experience managing high-value strategic customers. Proven track record of successful business development and strong relationship building skills. Proficiency with MS Office, creating technical sales presentations, proposals, and quotations.
Apply to Marna Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please