The ACOPOSinverter P74 frequency inverter includes various drive profiles for three-phase induction motors and synchronous motors with a voltage supply from 200 to 500 V and a power rating from 0.18 to 15 kW. The combination of an ACOPOSinverter P74 and a synchronous motor without an encoder is very compact and therefore helps to significantly reduce the overall size of the machine as well as its cost.
- Material handling (small conveyor belts, freight elevators, etc.)
- Packaging machines (small labeling machines, small bag packaging machines, etc.)
- Special machines (mixing machines, kneading machines, textile machines, etc.)
- Pumps, compressors, fans
- Freight elevators
- Woodworking (automatic lathes, saws, milling machines, etc.)
- Metal machining and processing (bending presses, welding machines, cutting machines, etc.)
- Power range for 50 to 60 Hz (kW) mains supply0.18 to 151-phase, 200 to 240 V (kW)0.18 to 2.23-phase, 380 to 500 V (kW)0.37 to 15
- DriveOutput frequency0.1 to 599 HzType of closed loop controlInduction motorFlux vector control without encoder, voltage/frequency ratio - U/f characteristic curve (2 or 5 points), Pump/fan profile (quadratic characteristic curve Kn2), Energy saving profile (especially for ventilation)Synchronous motorVector control without speed feedbackShort-term overload torque170 to 200% of the rated motor torque
- FunctionsNumber of functions150Safety functionsIntegratedSTO (Safe Torque Off), SLS (Safe Limited Speed), SS1 (Safe Stop 1)Number of inputs/outputsAnalog inputs3Logic inputs6Analog outputs1Logic outputs1Relay outputs2
- CommunicationIntegratedEthernet POWERLINK
The ACOPOSinverter P84 is a frequency inverter for three-phase induction motors with a voltage supply from 200 to 480 V and a power rating from 0.37 to 75 kW.
Because of its wide performance range and many integrated functions, the ACOPOSinverter P84 can fulfill the most challenging requirements of complex machines.
- Material handling (palletizers / depalletizers, cardboard packaging machines, labeling machines, conveyor belts, roll lifting equipment, etc.)
- Packaging (palletizers / depalletizers, cardboard packaging machines, labeling machines, etc.)
- Textiles (weaving machines, carding machines, washing machines, spin dryers, ribbon lap machines, etc.)
- Woodworking (automatic lathes, saws, milling)
- High inertia systems (centrifuges, mixers, asymmetrical machines (beam pumps, presses), etc.)
- Process systems / Material handling
- Power range for 50 to 60 Hz (kW) mains supply0.37 to 751-phase, 200 to 240 V (kW)0.37 to 5.53-phase, 200 to 240 V (kW)0.37 to 453-phase, 380 to 480 V (kW)0.75 to 75
- DriveOutput frequency1 to 500 Hz over the entire range1 to 599 Hz up to 37 kW at 200 to 240 V and 380 to 480 VType of closed loop controlInduction motorFlux vector control with or without an encoder, voltage/frequency ratio - V/F curve (2 or 5 points), ENA systemShort-term overload torque220% of the rated motor torque for 2 seconds170% for 60 seconds
- FunctionsNumber of functions>150Number of inputs/outputsAnalog inputs2Logic inputs6Analog outputs1Logic outputs-Relay outputs2
- Cards (available as options)Interface boards for incremental encoders