Panel PC - Hygienic stainless steel design
Perfect and consistent hygienic design - Stainless steel - Panel PCs
In addition to standard operator panels, B&R also offers devices that meet the requirements unique to specific industries.
Especially in the beverage, foodstuffs, pharmaceutical and packaging industries, systems must meet stringent requirements with respect to hygiene, robustness and reliability. The special construction of B&R's products ensures that they do.
B&R stainless steel Panel PCs feature a hygienic design and use especially resistant materials such as smooth stainless steel, a high-quality polyester overlay and special sealing materials.
- Stainless steel material 1.4301, smoothed surface
- IP69K protection (front)
- Analog resistive single-touch screen
- Widescreen variant 7" WVGA
- 4:3 variants from 10.4" VGA to 15" XGA
- Shatter protection
- Glove operation possible
- Unique sealing system eliminates gaps
- Connections for DVI, SDL, SDL3, SDL4, Panel PC
The hygienically designed panels can be specifically and individually adapted to meet all of these challenges.
Their external appearance can also be customized in line with customer expectations using the B&R Panel Designer.