The UPS module is used to supply power for systems which cannot be connected directly to the +24 VDC power mains for safety reasons because a power failure could cause data to be lost. The UPS module allows the load system (e.g. industrial PC) to be shut down securely without losing data if a power failure occurs.
24 VDC UPS modules
- 24 VDC input voltage, 24 VDC output voltage
- Industrial standard installation
- Communication via serial interface
- Status indicators
- Deep discharge protection, Short circuit protection
- Maintenance free battery units