Mississauga, Ontario, カナダ
- B&R Industrial Automation (a member of the ABB group) offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. This position will be based in our B&R Mississauga, Ontario office. You will report directly to the Territory Sales Manager of South Western Ontario, Canada.
Main responsibilities as Technical Sales Representative include:
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in assigned territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities through direct and channels.
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products, applications and services.
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan.
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system.
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts.
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities.
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows.
- Identifying, defining, and developing the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications.
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers.
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops (local and international)
- Position requires some domestic and little international travel. Must be willing to travel up to 25% outside of territory and up to 75% within territory.
- Mechatronic, Mechanical, Software, Electrical Engineer degree or diploma.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of successful Industrial Automation System related sales experience in the South Western Ontario territory.
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Group RSP matching plan.
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase including Engineering Camp and Sales Camp is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com