Roswell, GA, Stati Uniti d'America
B&R Industrial Automation is a leading developer and manufacturer of control systems for the industrial automation market. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria, and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives and Motion Control products. The North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in 1987 in Roswell, GA, and is responsible for all North American sales activities, as well as supporting our customers with engineering and technical expertise.
B&R North America is also supported by our regional offices in Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Boston, MA; Appleton and Milwaukee, WI; as well as Toronto and Montreal in Canada. In addition, B&R goes to market through our automation partners, a distribution network consisting of independent companies, each with an exclusive B&R sales territory. B&R has over 3,500 employees worldwide and more than 200 sales offices in 70 countries. In June 2017, B&R was acquired by Asea, Brown, and Boveri (ABB), a worldwide technology leader based in Switzerland with over 132,000 employees and over $32B in annual sales.
The Client Relations team performs an inside sales function to support the sales force of B&R North America. You will work closely with sales, engineering, logistics, and the business units to facilitate a positive customer experience, as well as an efficient and streamlined work environment. In this role, you will act as a liaison for our customers to provide assistance with their various needs and inquiries, both in the pre- and post-sales phases. The core mission of the Client Relations team is to support our sales force, so they may stay focused on selling and winning new customers. B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great reputation. You will be part of a fun, dynamic team, focused on providing support to our sales teams. In preparation for the role, B&R offers an intensive training program that includes product knowledge, logistics processes, and sales support tools and resources.
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Client Relations team in Roswell, Georgia.
- Sales Support:
- Contribute to the development and management of the sales strategy and trajectory of complex customer relationships.
- Assist the sales team with the navigation of internal procedures to facilitate a smooth progression at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team by building quotations, establishing pricing, and finalizing the customer’s bill of materials in preparation for order processing.
- Conduct and/or participate in customer meetings independently or alongside the sales team.
- Provide the sales team with sales, quality, repair, or delivery performance reports.
- Product Awareness:
- Develop a familiarity with B&R product groups, technical capabilities, customer applications, industry trends, and emerging innovations in the industrial automation market.
- Execute basic product support, referencing intercompany resources.
- Foster a natural curiosity and drive to expand one’s technical, product, and industry knowledge.
- Customer Service
- Develop close relations with key customer accounts by processing their orders, reviewing the status of their open orders and deliveries regularly, communicating with the main purchasing contact person, and addressing any logistical issues or needs.
- Act as liaison between the customer, sales team, logistics, engineering, management, business units, and the headquarters in Austria to facilitate a positive customer experience.
- Employee Development
- Participate in introductory product training with B&R engineers
- Engage in initial and recurring order processing, SAP, and customer service training locally
- Attend week of training at B&R HQ Austria
- Attend intensive new employee sales-oriented training course, as well as ongoing sales workshops and webinars
- Other Tasks
- Provide support and back-up to various departments.
- Provide, organize, and/or create reference documentation as resources for customers, as well as internal procedural documentation.
- Provide training on internal resources and tools.
- ttend trade shows in a support capacity to the sales and marketing teams.
- 2 years customer service experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as a part of a decentralized team
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude with a focus on continually improving performance
- Background in science/engineering or an interest in technology innovation beneficial
- Experience with SAP beneficial, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree preferred
- Domestic and international travel; up to 5% in North America; occasional International
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.