B&R is a leading company and a trendsetter in the area of automation and process control technology. As a global center for machine and factory automation within the ABB Group, we will strengthen our leading position in the international market and continue our path to growth. We offer you a secure job with attractive development opportunities.
- Your responsibilities:
- Selection and integration of new technologies and operating systems functions as well as new hardware in our products
- Conception, specification and (further) development of intuitive tools for system installation and configuration
- Administration of our IT environment based on SUSE Linux Enterprise / Windows 10 and our network infrastructure
- Optimization, structure and support for constructing, integrating and deploying our products
- Communication with other IT departments within the corporate group.
- Your profile:
- Very good knowledge of the Linux operating system and its distributions, especially SUSE
- Enthusiasm for the creative integration of new technologies into a complex product
- Programming skills in high-level languages (C and C++) as well as in scripting with Python, Bash, etc.
- Degree in computer science / information technology or extensive professional experience in the field of system administration
- Spirit of innovation and team-oriented attitude that allows for a creative, independent and goal-oriented approach
- We offer:
- Work in an innovative environment at a dynamically expanding company with demanding tasks that become continuously more challenging as you develop personally and professionally
- Work that involves great responsibility in an extremely diverse and interesting field.
- The opportunity to work independently in a motivated team
- A structured training program and development opportunities in our company's own Automation Academy
- Flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues as well as fair and respectful treatment
- The chance to present your ideas and be actively involved in the success of the company.
If you would like to work as part of a highly motivated team, are open to innovative ideas, are enthusiastic and enjoy continued personal and professional development, this is the right job for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
An der Reichsbank 8
Tel.: +49 (0)201 / 747770