Upstate NY, Etats-Unis
- Job Description
- B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer to join the Northeast team. This position will reports directly to the Northeast Regional Manager.
- Ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the Upstate New York market, as well as an established network of OEMs and End Users in the region. Candidate will reside in the Upstate New York area after an in depth sales training at the Atlanta, GA B&R facilities.
- Design with the B&R team, the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Hold in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Work with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promote and sell B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attend trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Grow sales of B&R's complete product range in the Southeast territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Bachelor's degree (BS) from four-year college or university in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mechatronics Engineering
- Travel up to 75% within territory
- Experience with Machine and Motion Control
- 3 to 6 years of industry related sales experience
- Valid Passport
- Attend yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Contribute to the already positive work atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Great Benefits Provided!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.
B&R will provide you extensive product and sales training that will guide you, step by step, as you enter into your sales engineer position.
We have a great benefits and compensation package that includes a significant, attainable bonus plan. Join us… you will grow your territory and your career.
Send us your resume and we’ll get started.