Over 70 locations around the world rely on our central IT services. Our IT specialists in Eggelsberg maintain, optimize and continually upgrade over 2,000 end devices as well as a global network that operates 24/7 using a large number of state-of-the-art servers, data storage systems and the latest application software. We are looking for employees to strengthen our existing IT Support and Service Desk team.
We are looking for employees to strengthen our existing IT support and service desk team. In this challenging position, you will contribute to the success of the IT team as an important interface to our users.
- Supporting our IT users with hardware and software issues (Microsoft)
- Processing and tracking calls and email to our central IT service desk
- Logging and independently attempting initial solutions to problems and service inquiries (including classification and forwarding of the problem)
- Implementing our support processes and sequences
- Installing and setting up new devices (smartphones, PCs, laptops, printers, etc.)
- Excellent PC hardware and software skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems
- Fundamental networking skills
- Ideally with IT support and help desk experience
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and with a strong sense of commitment
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 is also an advantage
- Enjoy interacting with other people
- ITIL v3 training and certification (if not already available)
- A position of responsibility with the opportunity to further develop your skills
- A continuously growing IT environment
- An extremely varied and interesting technical environment with state-of-the-art components
- A position in our company's important IT department
- The chance to visit seminars and training courses to obtain additional certification
- A position in one of the fastest growing industries of the future
- A position at an internationally successful company
- Work with a motivated team
- Flexible work hours
Gross monthly pay starts at €1,750. This figure may increase depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.