Your tasks include project planning, development and the implementation of custom software solutions. You will optimize existing solutions, advise our customers during implementation and offer comprehensive training as needed.
- Good programming skills in C / C++
- Immense interest in PC and PLC programming
- Comprehensive technical background knowledge in the areas of automation, drive technology, electrical engineering or electronics
- Good communication skills (English, German)
- Solution-oriented approach
- Creativity and the ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Join our automation team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We are a dynamically expanding private company that offers performance-based pay and versatile advancement possibilities.