ETAL310.1C05-1 – Integrated automation
Control, motion control and HMI combined in a single device. That is what distinguishes the Power Panel family. The performance range, including the Intel® Atom™ platform, can even cover the most complex applications. A touch screen is available for operation.
The Power Panel C70 achieves cycle times as fast as 1 ms. POWERLINK and standard Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0 and X2X Link, as well as optional RS232, RS485 and CAN interfaces meet all connection requirements.
The stepper motor module is used to control stepper motors with a nominal voltage of 24 to 39 VDC (±25%) at a motor current up to 3 A.
The transponder reader enables multifaceted applications in the area of product tracking and user management.
- FigureSystem features
- Enables extensive control tasks
- Integrated HMI with integrated 5" display and VNC server
- Integrated FTP and web server
- Closed-loop control and mathematical functions
- Data recording on mass storage device
- Stepper motor control with stepper motor
- Illuminated ring keys with LEDs as inputs and outputs
- RFID read/write unit
- Can be expanded modularly with other ETAL systems via POWERLINK
- Compact dimensions: HxWxD: 230x300x135mm
- Model number / referenceShort descriptionBase plate for installing up to two ETA light systemsDesktop power supply 24 VDC, 2.5 APOWERLINK connection cable for connecting a PC with Automation Studio to the X20 controller or for connecting two ETA light systems
Included in delivery
- Model numberShort description4PPC70.0573-20BPower Panel C70, 5.7", analog resistive touch screen, Intel ATOM 333 MHz comp., 256 MB DDRAMX20BC0083X20PS9400X20BB80POWERLINK bus controller, power supply module and bus moduleX20SM1436X20BM31The stepper motor module is used for controlling stepper motors with a suitable bus module80MPD1.300S000-01Stepper motor flange size 56 mm, length 45 mm4XP0043.00-00BX2X keyboard module, anthracite; 3 B&R illuminated ring keys5E9010.29Transponder readerThe system is delivered as shown in the image with a pre-configured power supply cable for connecting to the female connector of the desktop power supply (0TP650.07). The system can therefore be put into operation immediately after the supply voltage is connected. The item listed under the "Required accessories" category is not included in the content of delivery and must be ordered separately. All terminal blocks are included in the delivery. The model numbers can also be found in the respective data sheet.