B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
B&R Strasse 1
Telephone: +43 7748 6586-0
Fax: +43 7748 6586-26
The place of jurisdiction, in accordance with article 17 of the European Convention on Courts of Jurisdiction and Enforcement, is A-4910
Ried im Innkreis, Austria, commercial register court: Ried im Innkreis, Austria
Commercial register number: FN 111651 v.
The place of fulfillment in accordance with article 5 of the European Convention on Courts of Jurisdiction and Enforcement is A-5142 Eggelsberg, Austria
General conditions of use of this website
1. Copyright information
All the information on this website is provided as it is written without any claims that it is correct, complete or up-to-date.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in this publication, in connection with any particular section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document, subject to the following conditions:
This document is only permitted to be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or any part of it must contain this copyright statement and the copyright symbol of the operator. This document, any copy of this document or part of it is not permitted to be altered without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use of this document must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written notice to this effect is published by the operator.
2. Contractual guarantees and waivers
The website of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH is available to you free of charge, unless agreed otherwise. The operator cannot give any guarantee for the correctness of the information on this website, the availability of the services offered on this website, any loss of data stored on the website of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH or the usability of the information on this website for any particular purpose.
The operator will also not be liable for any consequential damages which may result from the use of the products offered on this website.
If this exclusion of liability is not legally valid, the operator shall only be liable for gross negligence and intent. Product names and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are only used on this website for information purposes.
This website may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing errors/misprints. From time to time, changes or additions may be made to the information on this website; these changes are included in new versions of the publication. The operator may at any time make improvements and/or changes to the products described on this website.
3. Expression of opinions in comments and in the online forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and the online forum, the operator is not able to view all the contributions, to review their contents or to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility can therefore be accepted for the content, correctness and form of the contributions posted on this website.
- 3a. Special conditions for registered users
- To abstain from using any insults, illegal content, pornographic material and abusive language in their comments.
- To accept sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular, trademarks, copyrights and personality rights), and to completely exempt the operator of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" from any third-party claims which may result from their contributions.
- Not to put advertisements of any kind in the online forums or comments, or to use the forums and comments for any kind of commercial purposes. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" premium-rate telephone numbers for any purpose.
By registering with "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH", the users - hereinafter referred to as the "members" - are declaring to the operator that they agree with the following conditions of use:
Members who participate in the online discussion forums and post comments undertake:
The members have no entitlement to the publication of comments or forum posts submitted. The operator of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" reserves the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations listed above in 1), 2) and 3), the operator also reserves the right to temporarily block or permanently cancel membership.
4. Submitting contributions and articles
If members of this website submit their own contributions to the editors of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH", the following conditions will apply:
The precondition for posting contributions on this website is that the members concerned have entered their full and correct first names and surnames in their "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" user profiles, either before or after submitting their articles. The contribution submitted will be published under the names entered there if it is published.
The members must make the following declarations for all the contributions submitted by them in the future to "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH":
- The members declare that the contributions they submit are free of third-party rights, in particular copyrights, trademarks or personality rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
- The members grant the operators of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" an unrestricted right to the use of the contributions submitted. This includes publication on the Internet on "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member sent by e-mail to the address of the webmaster. This deletion or anonymization will take place within 7 days after it is requested. The operator will only be liable for consequential damages suffered by the member as a result of the delayed deletion of a submitted contribution insofar as this deletion was not due to non-compliance by the member with their obligations (listed above in 1), 2) and 3)) and was furthermore due to gross negligence or intent by the operator of "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH". In this context, we expressly remind you that "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH" is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long any contributions published by us may be stored and remain accessible in databases of search engines and web catalogs, even after these posts have been deleted from "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH".
- The members have no entitlement to the storage, publication or archiving of the contributions they have submitted. The operator reserves the right not to publish submitted contributions on their website, without having to give any reasons for this, to edit them before publication, or to delete them after publication, at its own discretion.
- The publication of contributions submitted shall not be grounds for any claims for payment (fees, royalties, reimbursement of expenses or similar) by the members against "B&R Industrial Automation GmbH". The submission of contributions to this website is entirely voluntary (unpaid).
6. Registration and password
The users of this website are obligated to treat the user name/password combination confidentially and not to pass this on to third parties. If a misuse of the access data is suspected, the operator must be informed.
7. Notes on the Teleservices Act [Teledienstgesetz]
The respective provider of the third-party website is responsible for third-party websites linked to on this website. The operator is not responsible for the contents of such third party websites. In addition, the websites of third parties may contain links to our website without our knowledge. The operator does not accept any responsibility for presentations, contents or any connection to this website on the websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for the contents on third-party websites if they have positive knowledge of them (and also of their illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use of this content. According to the Teleservices Act, however, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the contents of third parties' websites.
These General Conditions of Use of this website apply to the company B&R Industrial Automation GmbH.
If any sections or the wording of individual conditions in this text are not, no longer or not fully compliant with current legislation, the contents and the legal validity of the other parts of this document shall remain unaffected by this.
Code of Conduct
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH operates an interactive online service that is accessible as a social network on the Internet. All the registered users on the website of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH together form a single social network (hereinafter referred to as the Network). Each user can decide whether and to what extent he or she will grant other users access to his or her profile.
The behavior of all the users of the Network, the content in profiles and groups, pictures and links, as well as the use of the data accessible via the network, are all regulated by the following binding rules:
- Respectful and polite forms of expression are one of the basic principles of our Network. It is therefore not permitted to portray other people negatively, or bully or ridicule other people.
- Of course, any publications that violate the applicable legislation are not permissible in any way.
- There must be no repeated sending of messages if the recipient has stated that this is not wanted.
- No chain letters, pyramid schemes, competitions, lotteries, betting games or similar are permitted to be circulated or organized.
- Information given in profiles and groups must be accurate and truthful. Content in profiles and groups as well as pictures and links are only permitted to be published for private purposes. Data published by other users via the Network is not permitted to be reused in any way.
- The users are responsible in every respect for every type of publication they post online (data, information, pictures and the like), as well as for the consequences of their postings.
- If a profile image is uploaded onto the profile page, the user must be recognizable in it.
- The user is only permitted to publish content that is either common knowledge, or for which they also own the rights. For publications related to third parties, the consent of the third party is required.
- No commercial advertising or political campaigning by users is permitted to be published.
- Racist, violent, politically extremist, sexist, discriminatory or other types of offensive publications are not permitted, nor are those which insult, slander, threaten or verbally abuse other people, ethnic groups or religious communities.
- Nude photographs, pornography and images of physical or sexual violence are not permitted. It is also prohibited to post on our website recordings of victims of acts of violence, victims of war or victims of natural catastrophes, illegal symbols of banned organizations, propaganda which glorifies violence, or images of acts of war.
- Messages must be treated as confidential by the recipient. They are only permitted to be made available to third parties with the explicit consent of the sender.
- Data is not permitted to be read, stored, processed, altered, forwarded, used commercially or otherwise misused, either manually or in an automated process, for the purpose of data acquisition, without consent.
- No profiles or Internet pages are permitted to be set up in the network for the purpose of reading, storing, processing, altering or forwarding information or otherwise misusing it.
- No viruses, links, programs or other processes that violate the general commercial conditions for the use of the network are permitted to be used or disseminated.
- The disclosure or exchange of passwords, codes and serial numbers of any kind is not permitted on the platform.
- No technical attacks are permitted to be carried out to change, misuse, delete or otherwise damage all or part of the data of individual users. Technical attacks of any kind on the B&R Industrial Automation GmbH platform or the database of the Network are also prohibited.
- In addition to the Code of Conduct, the General Commercial Conditions for the use of the Network must be complied with.
Punishment of violations:
- A violation of the General Commercial Conditions or the Code of Conduct will result in a warning being given to the user, a temporary or a permanent blocking of his or her profile, or the deletion of his or her profile.
- Profiles which do not reflect a user's true identity will be deleted without warning as soon as the first such violation is discovered.
- The operators of the B&R Industrial Automation GmbH Network reserve the right to delete a profile or a group in the event of a serious violation immediately and without giving a prior warning.
- If the profile of a founder of a group is deleted, the B&R Industrial Automation GmbH team will appoint one of the group moderators as the new group founder. If there is no moderator in the group, the person who has been a member of this group for the longest time will be appointed as the founder.
Right to cancel a purchase order
As a customer (a physical person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which is not part of their usual commercial or independent professional activity), you can cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter, fax or e-mail) within 14 days, without having to give any reasons for this, or by returning the goods to us. This period begins on the day on which you received the written cancellation instructions, but not before you have received the goods sent to you or to the recipient you specified for delivery (for repeated deliveries of similar goods, not before you have received the first partial delivery), and also not before the vendor has fulfilled its obligations to provide information in accordance with § 312c paragraph 2 of the German Civil Code (BGB) together with § 1 paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of the Regulations on Obligations to Provide Information Based on the German Civil Code (BGB-InfoV) as well as its obligations based on § 312e paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the German Civil Code together with § 3 of the Regulations on Obligations to Provide Information Based on the German Civil Code.
Sending the cancellation or goods before this 14-day deadline expires is sufficient to ensure that the cancellation period is complied with. The cancellation must be sent to our postal address.
Consequences of a cancellation
In the event of a valid cancellation, the services and payments received by both parties must be returned. There is no obligation to pay compensation for the use of the goods or the value of the use. If you cannot return all or some of the goods to the vendor, or can only return them in a deteriorated condition, you must pay compensation to the vendor for their loss in value, if applicable. This does not apply to the return of goods if their deterioration was exclusively due to the way they were examined or tested - as might happen when goods are returned to a shop, for example. In addition, you are not obliged to pay compensation to the vendor for the loss in value of goods if their deterioration was caused through proper intended use if you did not use the goods as your own property and you did not do anything to cause their loss in value. Goods that can be sent as a parcel are returned at the vendor's own risk. You have to pay the costs of returning the goods to the vendor if the goods delivered to you were the goods you ordered, and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed €40, or if the price of the goods returned is higher but at the time of the cancellation you had not yet paid for them or made a contractually agreed part payment. Otherwise, you will not have to pay the costs of returning the goods to the vendor. Goods that cannot be sent in a parcel will be collected from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This period starts for you on the day you send your declaration of cancellation or when you send the goods, and for the vendor this period begins when the cancellation or the returned goods are received.
Exclusion from the right of cancellation
Customers do not have a right to cancel a purchase order in cases where, for example, customized contracts for the supply of goods were agreed, or which were clearly tailor-made to suit individual requirements, or which are not suitable for returning to the vendor due to their condition, or which can be quickly spoiled or for which would exceed the expiry date, or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software if the data carriers delivered have been unsealed by the customer, as well as for the delivery of newspapers and magazines, unless the customer has given a contractual declaration by telephone.
When services are provided, your right to cancellation will expire prematurely if the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at your explicit request before you have exercised your right to cancellation. This may mean that you must still fulfill your contractual payment obligations for the period up to the cancellation.
End of the cancellation instructions
The author of the contents of this website accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided or for it being up-to-date. Liability claims against the author, which are based on claims for material or intangible damages caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are all excluded unless the intentional or grossly negligent fault of the author can be proven.
All the offers on this website are non-binding. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, expand or delete parts of these web pages or the entire website without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently discontinue its publication on the Internet.
Where there are direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks"), which are outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only enter into force in cases where the author is aware of their contents and it is technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent its use in the case of illegal content.
The author hereby explicitly declares that at the time of creating these links, no illegal content was found on the web pages to be linked to this website. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or origin of the web pages linked to this website. The author therefore explicitly dissociates himself from all the contents of all the linked pages which have been changed after the time when these links were created. This statement applies to all the links and references created on our own website, as well as to the entries made by other people in the guest books, discussion forums, lists of links and mailing lists set up by the author, and in any other forms of databases to which external writing access is possible. Liability for any illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents on other websites, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, is the responsibility of the author of the websites to which reference was made, and is not the responsibility of the author of this website who merely makes references to those other websites via links.
The author of this website has endeavored not to infringe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts used, and to use their own images, graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts, or to use graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts which are not protected by copyrights.
All the brand names and trademarks mentioned on this website and which may be protected by third parties are subject without restrictions to the requirements of the relevant trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere naming of brand names and trademarks does not imply that they are not protected by the rights of third parties.
The copyright for all the published material created by the author of this website are held entirely by the author of this website. Any reproduction or use of such graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts in other online or printed publications is not permitted without the explicit consent of the author.
If the users of our website are able to enter personal or commercial data on this website (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), these users are explicitly advised that they are giving this data voluntarily. All our services offered on our website may also be used and paid for without having to give such data or by giving anonymized data or a pseudonym, insofar as this is technically possible and reasonable. The use by third parties of contact data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses, or similar information published on this website, for the transmission of information not explicitly required is not permitted. We explicitly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mail in the event of violations of this prohibition.
This exclusion of liability is to be considered as part of our website in which this page is referred to. If any sections or the wording of individual conditions in this text are not, no longer or not fully compliant with current legislation, the contents and the legal validity of the other parts of this document shall remain unaffected by this.