|Input voltage||24 VDC -15% / +20%|
|B&R ID code||0xEB23|
|Power consumption||42 W|
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes|
24 VDC power supply
|Connection||Low voltage female connector 5.5 mm / 2.1 mm (0TP650.07)|
|Content of delivery||
This product contains the following materials:
For details and additional technical data, see the data sheets for the individual products.
This simulation panel is equipped with keys, switches, potentiometers, rotary encoders and a 7-segment display and is connected with other ETA light systems via POWERLINK. This results in a multitude of further application possibilities such as analog value specification, encoder simulation and the like.
- ETAL690.1000-1 - ETAL with simulation panel 4SIM.10-01
- Plastic housing in the form factor of a 5.7" Power Panel T-Series and C-Series
- 3-digit 7-segment display with sign (minus only), control via 16-bit value
- 2 selector switches illuminated with LED
- 4 B&R illuminated ring keys, each with 3-color illumination (red, green, yellow)
- 2 potentiometers; evaluated via A/D converter
- 1 rotary encoder, 30 mechanical positions per revolution, with pushbutton
- 2 POWERLINK interfaces (hub function) with 2x RJ45 female connectors; address can be set using the node number switch.
- Compact dimensions
|0TP370.76||Attachment cable to wide-range desktop power supply for office and laboratory use, CEE 7/7 to IEC C13 connector typical application: power supply for evaluation and training systems ETA light|
|0TP650.07||Wide-range desktop power supply for office and laboratory use, output parameters: 24 VDC, 2.5 A, connection: low voltage connector 5.5 mm / 2.1 mm (+ pin inside), typical application: power supply for ETA light evaluation and training systems Connector compatibility: See technical data of the product to be supplied!|
|ETAL100.0000-2||Black coated wooden plate with B&R logo, two milled grooves for holding ETA light systems, groove distance: 8 cm.|
|ETAL100.1Y05-0||ETA light Y-current distributor, for connecting two ETA light systems to a desktop power supply, 1x DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm female connector, 2x DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm male connector, max. current 5 A, max. voltage 24VDC, length including connections: 45 cm|
|X20CA0E61.00100||POWERLINK/Ethernet connection cable, RJ45 to RJ45, 1 m|