ETA410.0100-140 – ACOPOSinverter P74 drive technology
Ideally suited power electronics are needed in order to integrate different types of motor technology. This ETA system clearly illustrates the functions of an ACOPOSinverter P74. The system allows a user to control an induction motor using the ACOPOSinverter P74 and to try its integrated safety functions. The ACOPOSinverter P74 system can be controlled via POWERLINK or directly on the device using the handwheel.
This ETA system is designed as an "extension".
- Areas of application and features:
- Speed control
- Integrated application functions1 (e.g. ramp positioning)
- Integrated safety functions
- Versatile interaction
- Operation using handwheel or optional operating unit
- Control via digital inputs and an analog signal
- Control via POWERLINK
- Operation via I/O mapping or PLCopen function blocks
- 3-phase induction motor 0.18 kW; 1310 rpm
Requesting safety functions using a safe signal from an X20SIxxxx module
In this ETA system, an ACOPOSinverter P74 is connected to a POWERLINK bus coupler. The ACOPOSinverter P74 is used to control a 3-phase induction motor. A safe output module is installed downstream from the POWERLINK bus coupler, which allows ACOPOSinverter P74 safety functions to be requested.
A controller is required to fully utilize all functions of this ETA system.
- The following combinations are recommended:
- Using the integrated safety technology in the ACOPOSinverter P74: ETA510.0102-100 – Integrated safety technology
- Not using integrated safety technology: ETA210.0100-100 – Open- and closed-loop control
Data is exchanged between the ETA systems via POWERLINK.
- CategoryDescriptionModel numberElectromechanicsACOPOSinverter P74 drive technologyETA410.0100-140Required B&R standard componentsStandard B&R components required for operation B&R components are needed to use this ETA system. The required components are listed in the table.AccessoriesA connection cable is needed for the connection between the ETA system and the PC as well as for connecting several ETA systems.Dimensions (L x H x W)390 mm x 390 mm x 390 mm