ETAL210.1050-1 – ETA light control technology X20CP1586
With hardware up to and including Intel® Atom™ CPUs, the X20 system covers the entire performance range for precise, quick and yet cost-effective open- and closed-loop control of machines and systems. This system is extremely compact and highly modular as a result of its unique "slice" system design. Perfectly integrated fieldbus connections provide the highest degree of freedom for decentralized machine and system concepts.
- FigureSystem features
- Enables extensive control tasks
- High processing power thanks to Intel® Atom™ CPU
- Integrated HMI with VNC server
- Integrated FTP and web server
- Closed-loop control and mathematical functions
- Data recording on mass storage device
- Web-based system diagnostics
- Can be expanded modularly with other ETAL systems via POWERLINK
- Compact dimensions: HxWxD: 230x300x90mm
- Model number / referenceShort descriptionBase plate for installing up to two ETA light systemsDesktop power supply 24 VDC, 2.5 APOWERLINK connection cable for connecting a PC with Automation Studio to the X20 controller or for connecting two ETA light systems
Included in delivery
- Model numberShort descriptionModule mount with top-hat railX20CP1586X20 CPU, ATOM 1.6 GHz, 512 MB DDR2 RAM5CFCRD.0512-06CompactFlash 512 MB, compatible with B&R systems-The system is delivered as shown in the image with a pre-configured power supply cable for connecting to the female connector of the desktop power supply (0TP650.07). The system can therefore be put into operation immediately after the supply voltage is connected. The item listed under the "Required accessories" category is not included in the content of delivery and must be ordered separately. All terminal blocks are included in the delivery. The model numbers can also be found in the respective data sheet.