ETAL410.1033-1 – ACOPOSmicro servo technology
The ACOPOSmicro drive series allows the user to implement optimized solutions for low-power applications. The two-channel variant of this system clearly highlights this module's extremely compact design. The ACOPOSmicro requires an area of less than 50 cm² per axis. This not only saves space in the control cabinet for applications with multiple axes, but also provides advantages in wiring since the bus and supply voltage connection is only needed for every second motor.
The most advanced machine concepts demand excellent dynamics and performance within the smallest amount of space possible. 8LV three-phase synchronous motors from B&R were specially developed for this area of application and provide users an extremely high power density for the highest level of support when designing machines.
- FigureSystem features
- State-of-the-art servo motor control in the smallest spaces
- 2 servo motors with resolver interface
- Single-axis positioning applications
- Drive coupling with electronic gears
- Compensation gearing and phase shifts
- Connecting drives using cam profiles
- Cam Profile Automat
- Drive control and drive configuration
- Parameter identification and autotuning
- Compact dimensions: HxWxD: 230x300x240mm
- Model number / referenceShort descriptionModule rack base plateDesktop power supply 24 VDC, 2.5 AY-DC low voltage directive 50 cmPOWERLINK connection cable for connecting a PC with Automation Studio to the X20 controller or for connecting two ETA light systems
Included in delivery
- Model numberShort description80VD100PD.C022-01ACOPOSmicro inverter module, POWERLINK interface, 2x resolvers8LVA13.R0030D000-02 pcs. three-phase current synchronous motors 8LV, self-cooling; size 1; length 3; nominal speed 3000 rpm-The system is delivered as shown in the image with a pre-configured power supply cable for connecting to the female connector of the desktop power supply (0TP650.07). The system can therefore be put into operation immediately after the supply voltage is connected. The item listed under the "Required accessories" category is not included in the content of delivery and must be ordered separately. All terminal blocks are included in the delivery. The model numbers can also be found in the respective data sheet.