ETA light system overview
Content of delivery
"Standalone" ETA light systems
All "Standalone" ETA light systems can be operated independently. An X20 controller or a C-Series Power Panel is used as a CPU. "Standalone" systems with POWERLINK can be expanded using "Extension" ETA light systems.
- The following "Standalone" ETA light systems are available:
- ETAL210.1050-1 – ETA light control technology X20CP1586
- ETAL210.1030-1 – ETA light control technology X20CP1382
- ETAL310.1C05-1 – Integrated automation
- ETAL610.1C07-1 – C-Series 7" process visualization
"Extension" ETA light systems
"Extension" ETA systems do not include a controller. Therefore they must be used in combination with a "Standalone" variant. Communication between the various systems is handled easily and effectively with POWERLINK.
- The following "Extension" ETA light systems are available:
- ETAL690.1000-1 – ETAL with simulation panel 4SIM.10-01
- ETAL410.1033-1 – ACOPOSmicro servo technology
1 The required B&R components need to be ordered separately for the ETA standard system. For the ETA light system, the required B&R components are contained in the content of delivery, accessories must be ordered separately.