TM540 – Integrated Safe Motion Control
Safe drive applications can be easily programmed using PLCopen-compatible function blocks from B&R with SafeDESIGNER in Automation Studio.
This allows the implementation of safety levels up to CAT 4/PL e/SIL 3.
This allows fixed wiring to be replaced by safe data transfer via the existing machine bus system. Flexibly configured or programmed safety behavior can be adapted optimally to various safety situations.
Safe Operating Stop, Safely Limited Speed and Safe Homing are important functions for a safe machine.
Learning objectives and contents
- Operating principle of safe motion control
- Setting up and configuring safe axes
- SafeMOTION safety functions
- Using PLCopen safety function blocks
- Integrated diagnostics functions in SafeDESIGNER
- Overview of homing modes
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Automation Help ad user's manuals