- You will get to know the content of the "POWERLINK Slave Development Kit".
- You will learn how to commission a POWERLINK slave reference implementation.
- You will learn the fundamentals of PCB design and how to use the development board.
- You will become familiar with the application interfaces and settings.
- You will learn the structure of a device description file (XDD).
- You will learn how PDO mapping works.
- You will become familiar with various features of POWERLINK slaves.
- You will learn what options are available for testing the POWERLINK connection and how to use the Eclipse development environment for debugging.
- You develop sensors and actuators with a POWERLINK interface.
- You develop and test the software for fieldbus communication.
- You create device description files for integration in development environments.
All of the necessary documentation will be provided.