Training: Diagnostics and service with Automation Studio [SEM920.3]
Once a machine has been delivered, this is the responsibility of the manufacturer or the end user. Various factors can cause errors and machine downtime. The diagnostics options1, the B&R website and the user's manuals provide valuable information. Automation Studio provides a range of integrated diagnostics tools as well as an extensive help system. This allows rapid diagnosis of the control system, from the drive technology right through to the integrated safety technology.
Objectives and content
- SeeFormación: Diagnóstico y mantenimiento para usuarios finales
- Automation Studio work area and help system
- Open/create a project and online connection
- Record system information2
- Configuration and runtime behavior
- Monitor and analyze process values3
- Diagnostics tools for drive technology4
- Diagnostic tools in SafeDESIGNER5
- You carry out maintenance work on existing machines.
- You purchase spare parts and replace modules.
- You read diagnostic data from control systems.
- You back up and restore data.
- You complete diagnostics on existing programs and adjust configurations appropriately.
- You monitor the values of process variables.