After thorough technical training at our office in Korea and headquarters in Eggelsberg, you will become a part of our sales team. In-depth knowledge of PLC and servo drive solutions, as well as detailed product knowledge, are key to success in our sales team. Experience in this area in addition to ambition and a willingness to learn are therefore of utmost importance to us.
- You should fulfill the following profile for this interesting and non-commonplace position:
- Sound technical education (technical college/university w. degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or automation technology)
- Ideally, you have experience with PLCs, servo drives, control systems and servo motors
- Experience in sales
- Korean as native language in addition to German or English
- Programming experience (high level language such as C)
- Structured, analytical approach to work
- Sociable personality and willingness to travel
- Independence and creativity
Join our automation team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.