After intensive technical training at headquarters in Eggelsberg, you will work as an assistant to our sales manager for Korea.
You will get to know the sales organization and all relevant procedures, and will work at our headquarters in Austria. In the future, a move to our Korean sales office is also a possibility.
- You should fulfill the following profile for this interesting and non-commonplace position:
- Sound technical education (technical college/university with degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation technology)
- Korean as native language in addition to German or English Experience with control systems, servo motors and programming (in a high-level language like C)
- Structured, analytical approach to work
- Sociable personality and
- Willingness to travel
- Independence and creativity
Preference given to applicants who have studied or worked in a German-speaking country (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
Join our automation team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.