Roswell, GA, Estados Unidos
B&R Industrial Automation is a leading technology company for the industrial automation market. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria, and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives and Motion Control products. The North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in 1987 in Roswell, GA, and is responsible for all North American sales activities, as well as supporting our customers with engineering and technical expertise.
B&R North America is also supported by our regional offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Appleton and Milwaukee in the US, as well as Toronto and Montreal in Canada. In addition, B&R goes to market through our automation partners, a distribution network consisting of independent companies. B&R has over 3,400 employees worldwide and more than 200 sales offices in 70 countries. In 2017, B&R became part of the ABB Group, a worldwide technology leader based in Switzerland with over 135,000 employees and over $34B in annual sales.
The Executive Business Coordinator fills a critical role and provides key support to the Executive team. You will work closely with the President, SVP of Sales and the CFO to facilitate an efficient and streamlined work environment. In addition to exceptional organizational and decision-making skills, this position requires a self-starter with the ability and desire to work through changing priorities with minimal supervision. In this role, you will have access to significant confidential information and must be able to maintain that confidentiality. In addition to taking care of inquiries from our Regional Management team this position also helps the executive team to build morale by organizing company updates and local Roswell office events.
- Support the Executive Team:
- Timely and independently compile monthly and quarterly reports for B&R’s Austrian headquarters including sales figures and sales highlights from various channels, as well as Engineering, Marketing and HR updates. This requires proactively reaching out to the department heads in a professional manner and ensuring that the information is provided timely in order to meet required deadlines. Independence with PowerPoint and Excel should be a native skillset.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and events. Prepare department, staff and other meetings including agendas, meeting materials, presentations, scheduling the meeting space required, food if needed and coordinating any IT requirements.
- Provide timely responses to department requests and inquiries for information in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Work independently on special assignments and maintain smooth operation of the office responsibilities of the executives.
- Communicate with company attorneys regarding visa issues, NDA’s (Non-disclosure Agreements), contracts and any other legal questions. Prepare documents for senior management’s signature as needed, file and distribute accordingly.
- Support the Executive team as needed including travel arrangements and scheduling of meetings.
- Other Administrative Tasks:
- Manage company events (e.g. holiday party) for the local Atlanta office.
- Coordinate supplier requests related to quality control and conflict minerals with B&R’s HQ in Austria as needed.
- Support other departments as needed.
- Responsible for the general appearance and upkeep of the Atlanta office.
- Support the implementation of ABB Health and Safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Science or Art) or Associate Degree preferred
- Strong with MS Office tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success with handling multiple projects with task orientated mindset
- High professional and Integrity standards in handling confidential information
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and results orientation with the ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude with a focus on continually improving performance
- Domestic and international travel; up to 5% in North America; occasional International
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.