Minneapolis, MN, United States
B&R Industrial Automation is searching for a highly experienced, skilled, and motivated candidate to become our Territory Sales Manager in Minnesota.
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. You will report directly to the Regional Manager.
- • Main Responsibilities as Territory Sales Manager Include:
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in Minnesota Territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Help develop sales strategy with the territory sales team
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Identifying, defining, and developing the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Position requires some domestic an
- Engineering background/degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- 5+ years industry related sales experience
- Must have previous experience managing sales personnel
- Must be within commutable distance from Oakdale office
Client Relations (Account Management and Sales Support) - Minneapolis, MN About B&R: B&R Industrial Automation is a leading developer and manufacturer of control systems for the industrial automation market. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria, and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives and Motion Control products. The North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in 1987 in Roswell, GA, and is responsible for all North American sales activities, as well as supporting our customers with engineering and technical expertise.
B&R North America is also supported by our regional offices in Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Boston, MA; Appleton and Milwaukee, WI; as well as Toronto and Montreal in Canada. In addition, B&R goes to market through our automation partners, a distribution network consisting of independent companies, each with an exclusive B&R sales territory. B&R has over 3,500 employees worldwide and more than 200 sales offices in 70 countries. In June 2017, B&R was acquired by Asea, Brown, and Boveri (ABB), a worldwide technology leader based in Switzerland with over 132,000 employees and over $32B in annual sales.
Join the Automation Team Today!
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position.
We offer performance based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death
Please send a cover letter and resume to jobs.us@ br-automation.com