We are looking for reinforcement for our existing training program for new application engineering, sales, support and research & development employees ("Engineering Camp").
- Your responsibilities:
- Accompanying international and intercultural seminar groups during their training period at the company headquarters (Eggelsberg)
- Implementing, evaluating and assuring quality of English-language seminars
- Creating and maintaining seminar documents and handling didactic preparation
- Developing, testing and reporting new seminar methods in cooperation with other departments
- Your profile:
- Technical education preferably in the area of automation technology, electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics
- Professional experience or training in the field of technical training preferred
- High level of social competence and enjoyment dealing with international and intercultural seminar groups
- Analytical, communicative and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German preferred
- Willingness to travel on infrequent occasions
- We offer:
- Comprehensive initial training
- Interesting and varied job tasks
- Ongoing training courses and development opportunities within the company.
- Promotion of personal strengths and areas of interest
- Opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team in an internationally successful company.
- Flexible working hours, staff restaurant and much more.
Gross yearly pay for graduates without professional experience starts at a minimum of €31,857 (excluding overtime and bonus pay). A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.