B&R is a leading company and a trendsetter in the area of automation and process control technology. As a global center for machine and factory automation within the ABB Group, we will strengthen our leading position in the international market and continue our path to growth. We offer you a secure job with attractive development opportunities.
- Your responsibilities:
- Software development for partially and fully automated testing of our software and hardware.
- Conception, specification and implementation of program components for testing
- Selection and application of known and proven methods for test case design
- Independent creation and planning of test cases for integration, regression and performance tests
- Planning, specification, construction and administration of the test environments necessary for test execution
- Provide our customers and colleagues with support
- Your profile:
- Degree in computer science / information technology or in a similar qualifications
- Experience in the field of plant engineering, process control or automation technology preferred
- Programming skills in high-level languages (C or C++), scripting (e.g. with Python)
- Experience working with Linux-based operating systems
- Spirit of innovation and team-oriented attitude that allows for a creative, independent and goal-oriented approach
- We offer:
- Work in an innovative environment at a dynamically expanding company with demanding tasks that become continuously more challenging as you develop personally and professionally
- Work that involves great responsibility in an extremely diverse and interesting field.
- The opportunity to work independently in a motivated team
- A structured training program and development opportunities in our company's own Automation Academy
- Flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues as well as fair and respectful treatment
- The chance to present your ideas and be actively involved in the success of the company.
If you would like to work as part of a highly motivated team, are open to innovative ideas, are enthusiastic and enjoy continued personal and professional development, this is the right job for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
An der Reichsbank 8
Tel.: +49 (0)201 / 747770