Focus on communication software for automation technology
- Your primary responsibilities:
- As a developer, you will be involved in the entire process of developing software for a state-of-the-art process control system. Your tasks will range from requirements analysis, conception and design all the way to implementation.
- You will be personally responsible for handling additional challenging tasks while working with several different types of technology used in advanced software development.
- Your profile:
- A college or university graduate with a degree in IT, electrical engineering or in a similar field.
- Experience in developing and applying communication protocols for device connections (ideally SDKs) desired.
- Alternative: Studies in the industrial M2M communication protocol OPC or OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA)
- Extensive knowledge of Linux or model-driven software development with UML would be ideal.
- Spirit of innovation and team-oriented attitude that allows for a creative, independent and goal-oriented approach
As a developer, you view the conception and implementation of technical specifications as a personal challenge. You are creative, determined and you like working in teams.
- Your prospects:
- You will receive extensive know-how in hardware-related software development and controller programming.
- You will lead the team as well as develop the OPC UA information model for our process control system and integrate it across the spectrum if necessary.
- You will develop Qt/KDE-based GUIs for interactive process control and process diagnostics as a part of your hardware-related software components
- You will acquire profound knowledge in the area of process, server and controller redundancy.
- You will gain extensive knowledge in the area of automation technology as well as process automation.
- You will receive additional training, including at our own Automation Academy.
Join our automation team!
We offer you the chance to shape the state of the technology in the area of process control and process engineering together with us in a modern and international working environment. After an intensive training period to prepare you for this job, your work will include a wide range of activities that will allow you to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
If you would like to work as part of a highly motivated team, are open to innovative ideas, are enthusiastic and enjoy continued personal and professional development, this is the right job for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!