Greater Philadelphia Area - PA, NJ, United States
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer to join the Northeast team. B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training, and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R.
As Sales Engineer, you will focus on growing sales with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the territory. You will have a complete, integrated B&R product portfolio at your fingertips to meet your customer’s needs and solve their biggest automation challenges. You will have the backing of the best application engineers, product support engineers, and sales management in the industry to insure that you can close the sale and exceed customers’ expectations.
An ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the local market, as well as an established network of OEM machine builders in the territory. Candidate should reside in the territory. Candidate will attend in depth sales training at the Atlanta, GA B&R facility. You will report directly to the Northeast Regional Manager.
- Grow sales of B&R's complete product range in the territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities.
- Identify, define, and develop the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Hold in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Work with the Marketing, Business Development, and other resources to promote sales efforts
- Attend trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Increase sales at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new products and services
- Attend yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Engineering background/degree
- Travel up to 75% within territory
- Position requires domestic and some international travel
- Valid Passport
- Experience with Machine and Motion Control
- 3 to 6 years of industry related experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Great benefits provided!
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company. We have a great benefits and compensation package that includes a significant, attainable bonus plan.