To strengthen our team we are looking for a senior expert / CRM project manager to further develop our tools and processes in the area of customer relationship management.
- Your responsibilities:
- Professional project management in the area of CRM
- Identifying optimization potentials and initiating improvement measures in the area of CRM (lead management, account management, contact management, opportunity management and activity management)
- Ongoing communication with contacts from various sales organizations and other fields
- Coordination of department requirements and the implementation of these requirements (IT)
- Change management as well as training and seminars for CRM users
- Your profile:
- Sound commercial or technical education (technical/business school, university or comparable)
- Experience in the area of CRM systems and/or technical B2B sales
- Basic knowledge of CRM-relevant processes (lead management, account management, contact management, opportunity management, activity management, sales reporting, etc.)
- Experience in project and change management
- IT affinity including a basic understanding of how IT systems work and correlate with one another (SAP, CRM, bidding)
- Experience in an international sales organization with complex customer structure preferred
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Good communication skills; enjoys interacting with various stakeholders and people from diverse cultures
- Hands-on mentality and the drive to promote continuous improvement
- We offer:
- Exciting and widely varied tasks in an international environment with a great deal of creative freedom
- The opportunity to actively participate in the design of processes and tools at one of the most successful companies in the automation industry?
- Many opportunities for career development in an international company with a history and future marked by strong growth.
- Work as part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Secure jobs in an innovative and future-proof industry
- Flexible working hours and attractive work-life balance
- Individual initial training and continual training opportunities
- Comfortable atmosphere with a distinctly informal corporate culture
Gross yearly pay for graduates with a Bachelor's degree starts at a minimum of €37,043 (excluding overtime and bonus pay). A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.