To strengthen our team we are looking for a project manager to further develop our tools and processes in the sales division.
- Your responsibilities:
- Managing improvement projects in the area of "Sales processes and tools"
- Managing changes and requirements, defining specifications including implementing requirements and providing roll-out support
- Process documentation in the area of sales organization
- Identifying potential for improvement in sales organization processes
- Ongoing cooperation with various sales organizations and corporate divisions
- Your profile:
- Sound commercial or technical education (technical/business school, university or comparable)
- Experience and methodological knowledge in both project and process management
- IT affinity including a basic understanding of how IT systems work and correlate with one another (SAP, CRM, bidding)
- Experience in technical B2B sales preferred
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Good communication skills; enjoys interacting with various stakeholders and people from diverse cultures
- Stress-resistant all-rounder with a hands-on mentality
- Motivated to implement changes and drive continuous improvement
- We offer:
- Exciting and widely varied tasks in an international environment with a great deal of creative freedom
- The opportunity to actively participate in the design of processes and tools at one of the most successful companies in the automation industry?
- Many opportunities for career development in an international company with a history and future marked by strong growth.
- Work as part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Secure jobs in an innovative and future-proof industry
- Flexible working hours and attractive work-life balance
- Individual initial training and continual training opportunities
- Comfortable atmosphere with a distinctly informal corporate culture
Gross yearly pay for graduates with a Bachelor's degree starts at a minimum of €37,043 (excluding overtime and bonus pay). A clear willingness to increase pay based on qualifications and experience.