After thorough technical training at headquarters in Eggelsberg, you will work as a technician in Seoul, Korea.
The initial training will familiarize you with our products (controllers, visualization devices and servo motors). The goal is to be able to independently handle customer projects (programming our controllers).
- You should fulfill the following profile for this interesting and non-commonplace position:
- Sound technical education (technical college/university w. degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or automation technology)
- Korean as native language in addition to German or English
- Experience with controllers, servo motors
- Programming experience (high level language such as C)
- Structured, analytical approach to work
- Sociable personality and willingness to travel
- Independence and creativity
Join our automation team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.