Roswell, GA, United States
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. As Product Manager, you accompany our product portfolio throughout the product lifecycle, understand the needs of our customers and are responsible for the optimal product positioning and presentation on the market. This position is based in Roswell, GA and reports to the Head of Product Management - North America.
- Managing products throughout the lifecycle
- Optimal positioning and presentation of products on the market
- Defining and reviewing new product requirements
- Preparing new product launch programs in the North American market
- Conducting sales training on new products
- Active support and close exchange with our sales team during customer appointments and events
- Processing market requirements for current and future technologies based on market analysis and customer feedback
- Clarification of customer specific new product requests
- Close cooperation with the technical development team and active cooperation in product innovations
- Bachelor's degree (BS) from four-year college or university in Computer Science (CS), Computer Engineering (CMPE), Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) or Mechatronics Engineering (BS)
- Travel throughout the US and Canada up to 50% of the time with occasional overseas travel; Passport required
- 8+ years of professional experience in automation technology
- Entrepreneurial thinking and execution as well as a high understanding of market and customer needs
- Reliable, self-responsible and structured working methods with a high quality awareness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401KCommunicative and team-ready personality who values interdisciplinary collaboration with different stakeholders
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. You will be part of a fun, dynamic team and work closely with our Austrian headquarters, sales channels, customers and B&R colleagues, as well as enjoy a mixture of travel and office time. An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
Join the Automation Team
Send us your resume and we’ll get started.