Are you a creative and structured person who likes realizing events and are good at working with digital marketing? Send us your CV and tell us a bit about what you are good at and what you would like to work with the nearest year. We are growing and have many new positions to fill. Keep your eyes open and share the news!
Our Marketing Coordinator for Sweden is going on maternity leave, and we are now looking for somebody to cover for her from mid-August 2019 until October 2020. If the growth goes as planned, we will need to grow our team, which means that this might turn into a permanent position.
- As Marketing Coordinator, you contribute in strategizing as well as realizing the overall marketing plan of our brand and company. This includes work tasks as:
- You’ll be the driver and have a project leader role for marketing activities, in close interaction with Sales team members.
- Taking part in creating the Swedish Marketing plan including budget and budget follow-ups.
- Event marketing and coordination. About one event per month is planned for 2019-2020.
- Continue and develop our Digital Experiences as Social Media marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation and Employer Branding.
- Producing innovative marketing and sales material, as well as adapt and translate material such as pressreleases and content material from headquarter to our Swedish market.
- Update and obtain customer data in e.g. CRM and website.
- Report to Sales & Marketing Manager Sweden Kalle Hansson.
- When you start, you’ll have an introduction program and be guided gradually as you enter your role. We will of course keep you up to date with further relevant development activities during your employment. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity make a difference on our digital experiences offer.
Who are you?
- Working in the small and tightly knit Sales & Marketing Team the role involves a lot of hands on production as described above, the perfect job for a structured but also innovative soul. Let us explain a little bit further:
- result-driven doer seeing opportunities
- curious, responsive, self-driven and good team-player.
- very good at communication and like seeing marketing activities being realized and leading to increased sales.
- like working organized and structured with plans, administration and coordination.
- experience from digital Marketing and tools like Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization.
- might have experience from technical fields, products and/or services within the related industry for a few years.
- good skills in Microsoft office.
- fluent Swedish and English and preferably understand/speak Danish.
B&R and our offer
- B&R Industrial Automation, a Member of the ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We are a trendsetting leader in automation and one of the most successful companies in automation technology, mechanical engineering and IIoT. We always strive to establish a Key Technology Partnership with our customers.
- Working at B&R is like being in the heart of Technology. Here you get to work on cool and creative tech projects together with passionate colleagues. Our smart technology brings a high level of efficiency to our customer’s innovations. If you want to join building a company rather than just work for one, and if you take pride in your work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home with us at B&R Industrial Automation.
For further information, contact Kalle Hansson, Sales and Marketing Manager Sweden. Email kalle.hansson and phone +46 (0) 70 1904986. Last day for applications: 2019-06-09. Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application. @ br-automation.com