Milwaukee, WI, United States
Send your application to: jobs.us@ br-automation.com
As Lead Sales Engineer, you will lead sales engineers and focus on growing sales with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the Midwest region. You will have a complete, integrated B&R product portfolio at your fingertips to meet your customer’s needs and solve their biggest automation challenges. And, perhaps most importantly, you will have the backing of the best application engineers, product support engineers, and sales management in the industry to ensure that you can close the sale and exceed customers’ expectations.
This position is based in Appleton, WI, and reports to the Midwest Regional Manager.
- Designing with the B&R team, the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in the Southern Wisconsin territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Assist Sales Engineers to develop new customers and winning new projects within their account base Provide leadership and mentorship to Sales Engineers by enhancing their sales skills such as cold calling, qualifying accounts, and opportunity strategy
- Assist sales engineers with forecasting and strategic growth plans
- Travel up to 75% within the Territory
- Experience with Machine and Motion Control
- 3 to 5yrs of industry related sales experience
- Valid Passport
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Contribute to the already positive work atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Great benefits provided! Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.
B&R will provide you extensive product and sales training that will guide you, step by step, as you enter into your sales engineer position.
We have a great benefits and compensation package that includes a significant, attainable bonus plan.
Join us! You will grow your territory and your career.
Send us your resume and we’ll get started: